Remediation and N & P updating of the Leuze-en-Hainaut purification plant.
Previous process: average load system with primary settling and sludge digestion.
New process: activated sludge system with extended aeration with nitrification, denitification and biological phosphate removal and additional chemical phosphate removal.
Nominal capacity of the plant: 10,800 PE in DBO5. Flow treated: 1 620 m³/j, Q18 = 90 m³/h.
- Pretreatment: replacement of the mechanical rake and sand grader.
- Transformation of the previous primary settling tank into an anaerobic pond and the previous aeration basin into anoxic treatment basins.
- Construction of new aeration basin with fine air bubbles and a new sludge identification basin.
- Sludge treatment: construction of a new building and installation with a new HP band filter.
The project designer assignment awarded to TPF-Utilities includes the following design projects:
- Preliminary designs and outline plan: determining the population equivalent number to be taken up by the plant, dimensioning new equipment and facilities, estimating the cost of the investment and the operating costs, …
- Drafting the specifications, that is to say, the administrative terms and conditions, general terms and conditions for civil engineering and electromechanical equipment, special technical terms and conditions and the related appendices (tender documentation, estimate to be completed, etc.)
- Analysis of tenderers’ bids and drafting the award report.
- Management of works, including: planning follow-up, verification of civil engineering and electromechanical technical proposals, checking the proper execution of works, progress approval and final statement, etc