Complete studies of the wastewater treatment plant building
Construction and commissioning of the wastewater treatment plant in Bomal.
The treatment plant has a processing capacity of 3.700 equivalent PE.
- Treated pollution load : carbon, nitrogen.
- Treatment process : low-load activated sludge, denitrification by alternating phase, sludge dewatering by centrifugation;
- Line treatment : a pre-treatment line, a line of biological treatment and a line of treatment sludge.
The project management mission includes the following studies:
- Preliminary studies and preliminary design: sizing of the water plant, estimation of the investment cost and the operating costs …
- Making out of the specifications: the administrative part, the technical part (civil engineering and electromechanical engineering), the specific technical part and the appendices.
- Offers analysis and drawing up of the analysis report.
- Management of the works: control of the schedule, check of the civil engineering and electromechanical documentation, check of the good execution of the works, control and approval of the financial aspect.