The contract concerns the management and maintenance of technical installations in the "Gulledelle coownership" building in Brussels.
This contract has the objective of performing operational, management, monitoring, maintenance and repair services to the technical installations, notably:
- primary installations for the production of heating and cooling;
- secondary installations for air conditioning;
- mechanical ventilation installations and air extraction installations;
- electrical installations and equipment (HV and LV);
- low power installations and equipment (intrusion detections system, surveillance system, clock system, …);
- fire protection equipment (wall hydrants, fire hoses, external terminals, extinguishers, etc.) ;
- sanitary facilities;
- kitchen equipment and kitchenettes;
- adaptation and/or renewal of equipment on the basis of a programme to be defined by the Client.