The Solidaris building in Charleroi, avenue des Alliés, 2 houses counters for the customers of the mutual insurance company, the school of the FPS Charleroi and the administrative offices of the company. In total, 7,000 m² of offices and 2,500 m² of technical rooms.
The building is currently heated by a heating system, through tubular heat exchangers.
Solidaris wants to install condensing boilers by replacing the exchangers.
The boilers, 3 x 130 kW (2 + 1 spare) will be installed on the roof.
Studies and drafting of the specifications covering:
- Dimensioning of the boilers.
- Study for connecting natural gas
- Study for dimensioning and installing the chimney.
- Study for constructing an RF room for locating the boilers.
- Study for the integration and hydraulic connection of the boilers to the existing system.
Analysis of the offers
Direction of the works
- Checking of work compliance with the requirements of the specifications.
- Verification of progress reports.