The “Val des Roses” home, built nearly 30 years ago, is a star-shaped building comprising 4 wings.
Three of the wings house the rooms belonging to residents and the fourth is where the administrative offices and common areas are located.
The home has 140 residents.
The Forest Centre Public d’Aide Sociale [Social welfare service] awarded us the task of maintaining the HVAC installations and water processing facilities. The equipment maintained was replaced in 2000 following a tender process in which TPF-Utilities played the role of project author.
Works relating to:
- Maintenance of the boilers.
- Maintenance of ventilation units.
- Boiler room management.
- The management and inspection of Legionnaire’s disease prevention measures.
- HVAC regulation management.
- Management of the domestic hot water (DHW) production installations.
The work is provided by means of a call out service 24/7.