The town of M’diq has all the assets needed to rise to the level of the best resorts on the coastal area.
The current project aims to requalify the fishing port in such a way that it mixes harmoniously with the new pleasure port in order to become a new area for events, leisure pursuits and sports.
- Water sports: 3.300 sqm
- Yacht club: 1.500 sqm GF+1
- Sailing school: 500 sqm GF
- Hotel-bar: 800 sqm RDC
- Harbour office and other services: 500 sqm GF+2
- Restaurant on stilts
- Shops and showrooms : 18 500 sqm
- Small grocery shop: 1 500 sqm
- Swimming pool with sea water : 200 sqm
- Administrative services : 1 000 sqm
- Underground Parkings : (140 places)