Detailed design of the railway platform for the section Nudo de la Encina-Xátiva of the new high speed railway access to Levante. Madrid - Castilla la Mancha - Valencian Community - Region of Murcia. Section length: 39,8 km
The actions included in the preliminary and detailed design were as follows:
- Upgrading works, where necessary, for the double-track line in service, considering a future change from Iberian to standard gauge.
- Detailed design of the platform and superstructure for the third track of the abandoned platform of the former railway line.
- Upgrading works for the third track section currently in service between Vallada and Xátiva (at present, it is a single-track line).
- High speed railway line with ERTMS Level 1 and 2 and 25 Kv voltage. Maximum operating speed: 260 km/h.
- Passengers station at Vallada and technical facilities at Mogente.
TPF Getinsa Euroestudios (formerly Getinsa) provided the following services: cartography, geological and geotechnical surveys; drainage study; tracks and connections; structural calculations and environmental impact mitigation measures; signaling and telecommunications systems; power supply; preparation of the final report with the relevant addenda; final drawings; technical specifications; Bill of Quantities and construction budget.