Project of Social Housing – City of Capari, situated at the North-east of Luanda, comprises the execution of 250 buildings for housing (11 blocks) with ground floor +1 for a total of 4.000 apartments, of T3-1 type (84,38m²) and T3-2 (82,37m²).
The ground area is of approximately 90,5 Ha and the construction area of 341.150 m².
The project includes the execution of the following collective social equipment:
- Primary school (gross construction area 3.444 m²);
- Nursery (implantation area 5.153 m²);
- Police station (implantation area 2.111 m²);
- Club (implantation area 2.900 m²);
- Clinic (implantation area 6.865 m²)
- Supermarket (implantation area 414 m²)
- Secondary school including playgrounds ( implantation area 22.330 m²)
The project includes also the construction of the infrastructures of the urbanization: road network (18,7km) including walks and signaling, water supply networks (22,2km of piping, excluding the internal networks of the buildings), drainage network of sewage and storm waters (22,9 km e 16,0 km of piping respectively) firefighting network, network of electrical energy distribution, telecommunications, public lighting and external arrangements.