TPF Group, operates and/or finance either totally or partially the implementation of renewable energy projects. The reimbursement of the investment is usually long term and proportional to the production or savings obtained.
The usual procedure is as follows:
A viability survey enable us to define a favourable budget impact for the client. If the result is interesting, we proceed with the project implementation and define the modalities to be adopted and executed.
At this stage, we implement the technical measures derivated from the previous phase.
Once the constructions works are completed, we start with the plant´s management period (which ends when all the operation´s costs have been reimbursed).
During this period, instructions are given to client´s workers in order to ensure an optimal performance of the equipment; periodical inspections and reports are also carried out to verify that the instructions given have been followed and that the output obtained is the expected.
Other methods of financing are also available:
In this association, our client participates in the A.I.E.´s capital but leaves to TPF Group the technical leadership.
This system is thought for clients with a lack of knowledge and training in the energy field. During the project´s development, many technical and financial problems are likely to occur and must be solved.Our customer is an expert in the textile field, ceramic, milk, packing, building, etc. but isn´t an expert in energy´s negotiation and technical management. He can´t dedicate his time to a field out of his core business.
TPF Group enters into partnership with the final client through a merchandising society. In this new society TPF Group can lead up to 90 % of the capital. An agreement is signed for the repurchase of this 90 %, at the end of the stipulated period, in order to handle the financed property to the final customer.
This system´s advantage is that the client doesn´t need to own an initial investment capital.
- guaranteed budget: TPF Group guarantees the agreed budget.
- guaranteed performance: returns on the project are conditional on and proportional to the savings generated.
- simplicity: TPF Group is the client's sole contact, from the studies to the complete pay-back of the project.
- TPF Group is responsible for arranging the project'financing, meaning that there is no need for the client to use his available credit lines.
The third-party investor principle is particularly adapted to areas in which savings or new cashflows may be generated and quantified, e.g.:
- energy audits and energy-calculation assignments
- waste recycling
- deregulation of the electricity and gas markets
- the recovery, treatment and use of sludge gas
- the gasification of wood waste
- power metering and monitoring
- re-engineering of production lines
- building renovation